Friday, November 19, 2010

Finally -collapse!

Yesterday evening I finally collapsed (I'd been wondering when it would happen). All the traveling and packing and finishing my graphic novel "concrete" (aka abstract) caught up with me and I sank into bed at about 8:30 PM. I wondered if I would ever get up again!

But I did, at about 8 AM. And today I
have had a new outlook on life. I've made decisions for the kitchen nonchalantly (well, it was only the lights!), put my supplies together for class tomorrow, and Skyped with Diana about our (to be written in the next two weeks) EAM paper. Long may the feeling of euphoria last!

Let me see if I have photo to capture the moment ... here's one: Jumping into the South Pacific from the ship when in the Galapagos ....

The next moment there was a look of horror on my face when I realized how cold it was!




1 comment:

  1. Nice job jumping in. I bet it was cold- says Alexis.

    Next time wear a wet suit- says Ethan

    Looking good grandma- says mom/mary

    ReplyDelete