Friday, October 30, 2009

Getting nowhere fast ... going somewhere else

I decided to just let my mind wander ... which it did into "worldview" with the opportunity for Jeanie and me to push our AoM presentation paper into a theme issue for Journal of International Business Education.

It wandered into this week's major sorting task - of all the toiletries and over-the-counter medicines from four
bathrooms plus a large stash of travel stuff. In the process all my lipsticks came home to roost -- I have been constantly searching for at least one lipstick for several months now. No more!

But wandering wasn't yielding results -- except lipsticks -- so I honed in on creating a symposium for EAM-2010 on "Hybrid Thinking" by doing an hour of serious library work. I'm not sure what my co-conspirators Diana and Deb will think of the idea -- I'd better write a page on the topic in the morning.

Progress? Not sure. Does it really matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment