Sunday, October 3, 2010

The end of a nice day

I had a very pleasant day on Ockero. Ulla and I did some of "our" work and made progress on our next article and conference paper. We had a productive morning and were pleased with what we had achieved. Then we had a brisk walk, I started to putmy head into AACSB for tomorrow's workshop, and enjoyed an apple pie (crumble) that Viktor had made with apples from the tree in the garden.



Then back to Gothenburg , check in at the Vasa Hotel, and pick up a copy of the Hot Pot book. Yes, the publication (not the the contents) is as problematic as my face suggests. (I had been anticipating this because of lack of response from graphic designer.)

I put on my thinking cap and Ulla, Kaj and I devised a
plan. We need to
wait to the release party on Tuesday to see if it is successful.


No comments:

Post a Comment