Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday

Away with last week's debris - new opportunities beckon!

The first day of summer was glorious! Sunny and warm, with a good south-west breeze perfect for sailing. I made the most of it by not doing much! And my ironic thoughts kept repopulating my head. The task for the next few days is to prepare our (Ulla & Jill's) presentation for the EGOS conference. I pulled out the manuscript with dread -- but was pleasantly surprised, either I'm not as discerning as I was previously, or the gremlins improved the manuscript over the past 20 days;-) Before submitting the full paper on June 1 I was distraught about all that it did not contain; "Just upload it," commanded Ulla, "it's fine." And so it is (more or less.) But enough of complacency - it can, and will, be better. And our presentation will see a return of the "ironic ladies" - by design!

No comments:

Post a Comment