Monday, June 14, 2010

One photo for the day

but this is the second flag day that I have "celebrated" this month (check my post of June 6). Now there's a theme for travel - visit every country on its national/flag day. Not sure how I would cope with Macedonia with a flag day every 1st and 15th of the month (according to Wikipedia.)

As you might gather my life has degenerated to a crawl - partly by design as a way of shifting gears. I'm doing anything to avoid reading a whole slew of scholarly position papers on the theme of managing + designing in preparation for the Convergence Conference in Cleveland at the end of the week. But after watching the video on the conference website (click on the link above to go there) I think I'd better settle down to my preparation tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment