Sunday, June 6, 2010

Moving towards reflection ...


I've started to slow down -- at least in the head if not in the feet. The flags were flying for Swedish National Day as we left Ockero at noon -- Ulla was heading to Stockholm and I returned to the Hotel Vasa for overnight.



I walked my "regular/frequently travelled" route along the "alley" of Vasagatan to the cobblestones of Kungsportsaveny and back,



and ate at Cyrano's (across from the office) -- just to check if they still make "the best" pizza in their wood-burning oven. They do!

To morrow I'll spend the morning in the office, then head for the airport and a 14:20 flight to Frankfurt, then Boston. I have lots to think about: my "visiting professor" gig, just where I stand as a scholar in design management, and the research stream that Ulla and I are carving out for ourselves. Once the scenery returns to the "normal" of Lord's Point, this medium will be an outlet for some of my deliberations.

No comments:

Post a Comment