Sunday, February 20, 2011

One wall crumbles

I woke up with a solution to my problems with chapter 2 of my graphic novel, or as Jack always says, "I had a good night's work!" Chapter 2 is where I use "expert" views, i.e., from the academic literature on art, design, and organization. I've been trying to come up with suitable theorists, but now I've decided to feature two or three quite different positions for each area. That way I'm covered for not selecting THE main theorist of the moment! Now I have a different challenge- how to convey these opinions in the limited allotment of text spoken by Jill and Troll. If its anything like the two chapters I've completed, it will take me at least a week to complete the six panels of the chapter, and each panel will go through several iterations before I'm satisfied. But I have energy to begin!

I only took one photo today, and that was to post to Facebook, so you'll have to friend me if you want to see what it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment