Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding Day in Gothenburg

Ulla had an early meeting, so I stayed at the apartment to negotiate with the electricians who came to deal with the air conditioning(!) Then off to lunch with the other Visiting Professors and their sponors. By now I was late for a seminar at the Institute for Entrepreneurshp and Innovation so I hitched a ride with the campus mailman. Browine points forattending the seminar - the Vice Dean who hired me was there. Afterwards a leisurely walk along Vasagatan back to the apartment. Evening activities were dinner outside at an Asian restaurant followed by a performance of Cirkor, the Swedish contemporary circus. Different.

And no, I did not join a thrd of the planet watching THE wedding!
But I did watch THE video!

No comments:

Post a Comment