Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Getting back in the habit



Of the daily (most days) blog. I'll pick up from yesterday -- and arriving on the island of Ockero for a family lunch in the garden,




followed by a walk to the nearby "touchpoints", talking all the way.










At sunset Ulla and I returned to her flat in Gothenburg (via foot, bus, ferry, bus and taxi, together with my luggage for six weeks in Europe).
Today I organized my stuff so I can work in the apartment, and made a quick visit to my university office to pick up snail-mail and connect to the University network.




Later Vicktor (see posts from last May and Spetember - he's now a student at Halmsted U) came and put up bookshelves,




while Ulla supervised and prepared dinner.




Tonight, but not yet tonight on us/"tummy time", I am tired. Tomorrow is a work day when I "oppose" the Licenciate thesis (half-way to a PhD dissertation) of one of the Business & Design Lab students. I have no idea what I am really supposed to do, so it should be an interesting experience. I promise to tell you about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment