Friday, January 29, 2010

A week beyond Stonington

It's time to settle into a serious routine. I have a number of small projects in-process: three Academy of Management papers to review, the book chapter on Follett as a giant "with shoulders' to stand on, the business and design convergence position paper, reading the "great books" of design thinking - where I've been creeping along with Schon's Reflective Practitioner for days, if not weeks, and preparing for my editorship of the "May BDL book." I think that's all, but there may be others, and I know there are several waiting in the wings for the moment when they will bust on stage. I need to decide, shall I just keep flitting from one to another as time and interest allow, or should I set myself a schedule to complete them one by one. The very fact that I am reflecting about the suggests that my ad hoc approach of this past week has started to bother me. A different approach is called for.

No comments:

Post a Comment