Sunday, January 16, 2011

Are we leaving yet?

In pre-exit mode before a Tuesday departure for Sarasota. I've had renewed energy for sorting and disposing (or not) of artifacts from Fairfield, and now have stuff ready for shipment in efficient ways -- some by UPS, some by USPS, some in an extra suitcase in the hold of the plane, and some just waiting to be driven down the next time that happens. And in the process I've managed to add to the pile for Goodwill. In between I've been selecting, deselecting and reselecting clothes for the next two or three months. I may be making a quick trip to Gothenburg in February and I'm proud of my planned layered look (and warm feel) using a minimum of pieces.

My only photos were of items for insurance purposes during shipment or for valuation for Goodwill. Hardly appropriate for daily reflections!

No comments:

Post a Comment