Monday, January 24, 2011

Assembling ...

The kitchen countertop arrived, and with it three workmen to assemble/instal it BUT, part was the wrong size, so another piece must be cut. BUT, the part with the sink and dishwasher is installed, so the plumber can come tomorrow. SO, no photo of the new countertop yet.

Jack assembled his new desk (no prizes for guessing where we bought it), so now he has his own office space. BUT, the cabinet with drawers that was the impetus for the desk is also without a top. SO, Jack plans to "assemble" that tomorrow.

I've started assembling the contents of Chapter 5: Examples of Convergence of Art, Design and Organization for my graphic novel. I have ideas for the six panels of the chapter - and one was already in the abstract so I need only work on four, BUT, I still have to find "the point" of each example of convergence to draw together in the last panel of the "chapter". It's hard work. And it's too bad I can't attach my abstract (or "concrete" as it is called) to this blog for readers desiring an idea of what I am doing -- it's hardly a traditional graphic novel. SO, if anyone wants me to email them a copy, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment