Friday, January 21, 2011

An ordinary lifestyle emerges

By the end of the week I have settled into my routine: dealing with various academic issues, inventorying supplies for my upcoming drawing class - I think the instructors must be in cahoots: the last one wanted 4H, 2H, HB pencils, this one wants 5H, 3H and H! - taking a walk in shorts and short-sleeved shirt, planning cultural activities for each week, and so on. I hit the jackpot this morning when I read a rave review in the Wall Street Journal of a theatre production of 12 Angry Men (one of my favorites) and realized it was at the Asolo Repertory Theatre in Sarasota. I quickly ordered tickets - there were not many left. I even branched out to use both the microwave and the stove cooktop for our evening meal, though Jack is still doing dishes in the bathtub. Despite all this activity, I just could not find anything novel enough for an image to accompany this text. Clearly my life must be getting duller.

No comments:

Post a Comment