Saturday, January 8, 2011

Excuses

I was about to fall into bed when I realized I could not let another day go by without a post -- otherwise I will start receiving "Are you alright?" messages from people I never knew read my blog. I've been busy with fun things, including a Twelfth Night Celebration on the 13th day of Christmas (yesterday), a "bring your date" dinner at a local restaurant with excellent food but we were one of two couples in a huge dining room (maybe locals don't go on dates in the winter?), and Skyping with Ulla as we cranked on a paper to submit by January 10th to the Nordes conference (still more to do tomorrow). So I haven't taken time for my end-of-day reflection and sharing of one photo (or more!) that captures a unique experience. This is not a good way to start the practice of a new year; time for reform! Already!

No comments:

Post a Comment