Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dullness as an art

Try as I might, the only novel event of the day -- and hence, by definition the only potential event for a photograph - was finding the gloves that I thought I had lost yesterday. But, better sense prevailed, and you are spared the sight of a ratty pair of black gloves (either on or off my hands.) Instead I could tell you about my struggles with finding and reading literature on queer theory, but you might think I had lost both my senses and sexuality. Rather, I need it as a potential theoretical framework for destabilizing the identity process of students in the Business & Design master's degree program. Whether it will work or not depends on what else critical sociologists can offer. That, and chasing up some wayward points in my editorial efforts for New Perspectives in Design Management, pretty much describes the highlights of the day. Viva dullness!

No comments:

Post a Comment