Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Good news!

Yesterday was a long travel day -- we left our hotel in Boise at 8 AM and opened the door to the house in Stonington at 9:30 PM (though that's only 7:30 mountain time). It was dark and there was no moon, so we did not walk to the water. This morning we had a pleasant confirmation of our expectations:


Though there was lots of seaweed on the beach and it is beginning to smell like "stinky beach."


Other good news: I had a couple of routine medical tests and can now say with confidence that I have a heart and lungs and that they both function. I'm good for at least one more day!

Afterwards I went to the Orphanage to meet with our realtor and sign for a drastic price reduction. She's "certain" this will sell it. I won't hold my breath but you can hold your thumbs, as they do in Sweden rather than crossing fingers.

Finally, I've posted pictures of Paul and Diane's wedding, see below.

No comments:

Post a Comment