Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday activities

It seems as if a wedding is never a one-day event; festivities continued today with the groom's parents hosting a lunch at a nice spot in the countryside of the Snake River Valley (I've yet to spot the river). so conversations continued ... As well as good food!

Jack and I took off alone afterwards to taste wine at a local vineyard (too bad I can only post pics and not aromas and tastes!) followed by a visit to the Boise Botanical Gardens to walk around the Lewis and Clark plants trail - I have pictures to post. And I'm finding it hard to get an edge to my musings from this state, maybe it's the open spaces and flat terrain, so pictures can do the job of telling the story just as well as words. Sorry folks, you'll just have to wait for the plot!

No comments:

Post a Comment