Friday, September 17, 2010

Work and play?

The day started with Ulla and I planning the details of my time here -- we had a fika, but at our desks! We're set for the final proofing of the Hot Pot book on Monday, and the book release party at the end of my visit on October 5. Next week we have a doctoral course (yes, Ulla sprang it on me!) and research interviews set up. I haven't thought beyond that! This evening was the opening of semester party for the business school - a big event with a catered dinner, entertainment and dancing. Unfortunately the room was very dark and my attempts at photos are not worth posting. I met everyone I already knew, plus some new people. The entertainment was in Swedish but my table companions translated for me. It was nice to feel part of the large group.

No comments:

Post a Comment