Friday, April 23, 2010

Editing slog

I have little to reflect on or blog about today. I spent the whole day -- or at least it seemed like the whole day -- formatting papers for my book-editing task. I need an assistant to do this, it's way beneath my skill set -- and Jack was busy painting the deck so I couldn't even con him into helping me. I know every job has a 99% perspiration piece, but this seems like 199% at the moment! And I haven't yet found a way to "nag" the young man in Sweden who is doing the technical part of the book compilation -- maybe I'm losing those skills! As it is, I have the sense that I will soon be revisiting all these manuscripts to change everything again. Skype is all very well, but there are times when it's advantageous to be able to park myself outside someone's door!

Back to the task at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment