Sunday, February 21, 2010

Design Class Resolved

I DID hear from my design class instructor -- this morning, in a message that included an apology and reason for not responding before, which I understood (another lesson in not being too hasty to pass judgement.) So I went to class with all my trials for my assignment to create a logo for the Business & Design Lab. And I discovered that others had been through many iterations too -- though most had completed a finished product. My classmates made suggestions, and Jeff spend time working with me on possibilities -- long and short of it is to not try to create something that my colleagues at the BDL might expect, but to start from scratch with my own ideas. I bought another sheet of black Cranford paper to do just that.

And my reworked "Constrained -Expansive" board garnered praise. So I'm encouraged and will continue with the second part of the course on color theory.





No comments:

Post a Comment