Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Immersion and Diversion

It's a good thing that I have the Olympics as a diversion -- I'm thoroughly depressed by my design homework -- no matter how much I search the internet (aka Google Images) for inspiration and sketched out possible designs, I have nothing that I can even prototype as a "Business & Design Lab" logo. If I thought it would be any easier with another company I'd switch. Jeff (instructor) said to start early -- which I did. And no amount of reflection in or out of action helps. Tomorrow I MUST get something "designed" so I can send it to Jeff for comment and guidance. This assignment was originally a group project, but because one student was absent last class, Jeff made it individual work. If it had been a group project I'd be a free rider!

No comments:

Post a Comment