Monday, February 8, 2010

Much to be done

Caught a couple of hours' nap after the launch, and then it was business as usual - except we rush to our computers every time we return from an errand to see if NASA has put tickets on sale for the next launch (mid March) yet. Not today. Maybe tomorrow!

Good news about a paper that Jeanie and I submitted to the Journal of International Business Education - acceptance pending making two small additions, and publication in the next issue (due out momentarily).

Then it's back to the drawing board as I think through possibilities for my design homework. I have ideas for two of the pairs of words -- near/far and constrained/expansive -- but now I have to simplify and find a way to present them in black on white. I did buy some small brushes to use with the rubber cement in the hopes of having better "craft" as the instructor calls manual techniques. One of my ideas involves tire tracks, so I snapped photos of bike tracks on the beach.
(I've got a back-up plan in case this one doesn't work out ..... I'll see tomorrow)


No comments:

Post a Comment