Saturday, February 27, 2010

Finishing one class before the next

This morning I settled down to complete my two assignments left from Design I. I've been thinking about them on and off all week .... I became impatient to see my "final ideas" and grabbed the X-ato knife and scissors. I decided to stop with the prototypes in my sketchbook in the hopes of some final advice from the instructor (and also because I knew I would never have the patience or craft to make a finished product.) Here they are:


Company Logo Assignment: Business & Design Lab



Sketches-in-process - Following my breakthrough on top left (See previous post




Personal logo assignment - Heraldic lozenge (used by women rather than shield) with English lions over US eagle, and a fleur-de-lis for scholar over my initials.




What's left on the table!
Good news on the scholarly front -- acceptance for EGOS and DMR interested in our article proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment