Monday, August 2, 2010

Back to work ... sort of

Fun times are over and it's time to get back to a more scholarly mode. But first there were things to stow in the basement and errands to run, and then there was the cry of "Wind - 'n go!" We had a good sail and then ...I've forgotten what my excuse was.

This evening I settled down to load Adobe Elements 8 (Photoshop for novices). Working in a disciplined fashion I first viewed Tutorial 1 (written for version 7). Only my opening screen did not look like the one in the video and the commands were different too. Rather than try the help page I reverted to my old habits and just tried to see what I could do. So here ... drum roll .... is my first enhanced photo -- a picture of me at my desk in polar coordinates.
Hmm. I think I'd better consult the help screen (there's not even a basic manual so I'll have to learn to navigate online.) I just need to remember that it all counts as working time because I need this program for my graphic novel.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the photo was of the laundry going into the washing machine after Mary and the kids had left.
    Mark

    ReplyDelete