Saturday, August 28, 2010

Good times!

We had our first sail in the little dinghy today. After the pre-launch picture I stowed the camera and had no opportunity to take it out -- a pity because it would have been fodder for UTube! We didn't get wet once! (If not once, how many times? Just as well we wore our old non-automatically inflating lifejackets!) It was rather crowded with the two of us in the boat so I controlled the rudder and Jack the mainsheet. More practice is definitely needed!

And I shipped my Digital Measures work order for screen changes and coding for a custom report -- about 20 pages all told! That completes a task that I had tried to so before I left the Welch College of Business, but DM was in the middle of a lengthy redesign. Not completing the report been "bothering" me ever since. Now it's done (apart from debugging and fall-out into other reports - but I'll have left the country.) I can relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment