Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Todays rounds with pictures




I set off on I95 north , heading for New Haven.








Made a pit stop in Clinton (for output not intake)





Parked the car










And headed for my doctor's office for a routine appointment.






He was running very late -- about an hour and a half late. No picture here, just imagine sitting in the waiting room.

Back on the highway, no time for planned stop at Staples in New London


To the hairdresser in Groton









Afterwards to the Mystic library to drop off a DVD







To the bank to order Peruvian sol (currency) for our trip.
Too late! The bank was closed already.







And finally home at Lord's Point.




Enough trivia-pics?

1 comment:

  1. I-95 ... now, that's a sign I don't miss at all! Quite a busy day, love the pics!

    ReplyDelete