Monday, August 23, 2010

Tuesday tasks



For the working man - varnishing the central part of the still-unnamed boat: the center thwart, new top to the dagger board slot and the dagger board. The parts are hanging from the beams in our study. I located rigging instructions through Google. If it stops raining tomorrow, maybe we can see if we can rig the dinghy.


For the resigned ladies - celebrating our non-structured lives. Diana has recently resigned from her university position and her office is cleared out; I'm celebrating my first anniversary (almost). We now plan to make having fun our major occupation!


I paid for the fun part by needing to work late to finish a "deSwinglishing" task before a Skype date with Ulla at 8 AM tomorrow. And I just had an email reminder about completing a final proof of a book chapter by Aug 25 -- BUT I never received the pages to be proofed. I can see I will be breaking my vow of fun the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment