Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Waiting...

But, unlike the artifact in today's photo, I'm not quite sure for what.

I spent a lot of time generating reports from Digital Measures while waiting for a visit to campus tomorrow to consult with Rupendra and train Maura (I've committed to three days between now and September 15, part on campus and part doing programming stuff at home -- and yes, I will be paid for it.)

We went for a sail but we were always waiting for more wind -- it wasn't quite enough to make it a good sail.

I'm waiting for Ulla's computer to talk to the internet again so we can Skype and get going on work that we have planned to do together (she reports that it has been at the spa every day this week). In the interim I'm waiting for inspiration to compose a particular fame in my graphic novel. I have some background photos already, but they don't tell the story as well as they might.

And if you were waiting for a post from me yesterday -- sorry, I was in Hartford at a play, Sheila's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment