Monday, August 16, 2010

A day without pictures

The day dawned wet with an opportunity to wear our new rainwear on our morning walk. There we were in full regalia -- jacket, trousers, hiking boots -- while the morning runners passed us in shorts -- and soaking wet. I've already posted a photo of my outfit.

So it was a work day, and I settled down to deal with various lingering tasks -- important emails, composing a letter of support for a tenure application, viewing the last chapter of a DVD on art, preparing the title frame of my graphic novel. I'm not posting a picture of this because I've already shown a sample frame.

Now I can start reading a new novel. If I'd picked one out already I might include a picture, but I haven't yet decided. Too bad for followers who live for the pics!

Better luck tomorrow, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment