Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A good day - except for ...



My poor basil plant. It was as healthy as the other herbs a couple of weeks ago, but now look at it (yes, I've been watering it - not too much.) I decided it didn't like the cold nights, but by the time I brought it indoors it was too late.







But a good research day -- Ulla and I shipped the first draft of our chapter for the Giants book, and completed our paradigmatic analysis of 100 articles on design management ready to update our DMI-2008 paper for the BDL-Perspectives collection.

And I revised my ideas for my "four seasons" color project where I had to use all the other three colors on each background color. I decided to include some of my (becoming famous) symbolism, and turned my "bar code effect" into morse code letters for the first two letters of each season:
Sp ( . . . .- - .) Su ( . . . . . -)
Au ( . - . . -) Wi ( . - - . .)
Note: My color pics are not faithful to the colored papers used.
I haven't applied the rubber cement yet, so there's time for more changes! I read Alber's writing on the topic, but couldn't apply his theories to my work. Maybe tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment