Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Working through yesterday's list

Google server is working fine! But then I'm not in China!

I completed my design assignment - two designs demonstrating Albers' transparency principles. I'm now packing up my design stuff, but I still have two designs and a painted color wheel to complete and send to the prof.

The one on the left shows what happens when "transparent red" is placed over the four colors. The one on the right shows different transparency effects of blue over yellow. In both case
s each piece is a separate color selected from my 314-options Color-Aid pack.






Ulla and I decided to engage a professional editor to help us work through the somewhat conflicting demands of the journal editor.

No comment on the relocation issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment