Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New...

Group of people walking on the beach. They stop and point out dolphins to their companions, poke at the jellyfish (a new storm at the weekend deposited a new crop on the beach), and are industriously building new designs in the sand. I'd include some new pictures, but my camera needs a new battery.

Instead I completed a couple of figures for the update to our DMI paper that Ulla and I are writing, and seriously considered a Great Wall of China design for my color-3 assignment. I got as far as a rapid prototype using various shades of grey paper generated by my printer, but was so discouraged by the result that I put it aside. (Just as well I can't include a pic!) Tomorrow I'll probably return to a flower design.

1 comment:

  1. Have you totally abandoned the bird of paradise? I love the photo, but have no idea if you could translate that into your assignment.

    ReplyDelete